Welcome to CounselorCE.org hosted by the Arizona Counselors Association
Registration/Create an Account
Please create an account on this website in order to register for any webinar. This account is different than one you created for your AzCA membership. This account can then be used for tracking your registration information for future webinars.
Live & On-Demand Webinars
Held throughout the membership year, both live and on-demand webinars are offered for FREE for members. Fellow AzCA members and industry experts provide members with valuable and current information to enhance and better the industry. Each webinar is typically held during the weekday from 11 am to 12 pm Arizona Time. The webinar is 45 minutes in length with 15 minutes of Q&A.
Live & On-Demand Webinars - FREE for Members
Whether you are interested in attending a live webinar where you can both listen and ask questions, or the on-demand webinar where you can listen to the prior live webinar, the webinars are FREE for current AzCA members. This is a AzCA members-only benefit.
AzCA Member = FREE
On-Demand Webinars - $25 for Non-Members
AzCA is now offering non-members the chance to experience what the AzCA members have been benefiting as part of their membership. For $25, a non-member can access an on-demand webinar and earn 1 CE credit per webinar.
Interested in Presenting a Webinar?
If you are interested in presenting a future webinar, send us a proposal - CLICK HERE. The proposal should include presenter identification (name, preferred mailing address, daytime telephone number). Keeping the selection criteria in mind, the proposal should be prepared in a narrative or outline form, including:
- A brief one to two paragraph biography.
- A brief summary of your presentation.
- One to three objectives outlining what the learner will be able to do at the conclusion of the presentation.
- Level of intended audience (all, basic, intermediate, advanced).
- A description of any previous presentations.
Plan to Attend
AzCA Virtual Seminar: Day of Wellness & Creativity
Friday & Saturday, September 25-26
8:30 am - 12:00 pm Each Day
6 CE Credits
- Dance of the Crane: Transforming the Solution-Focused Miracle Question through Guided Imagery and Symbolic Art
- Clinician Heal Thyself: Self-care for Those Working with Traumatic Stress
- Therapeutic Transformation in Outdoor Spaces: Informed by American Indian Intuitive/Spiritual Practices and Symbolic Art
- The Healing Power of Laughter